Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Come Rain or Shine

Aug 27, 2020

Jody and I are taking a quick look at the importance of Continuous Improvement within an organization.

It can be hard to experience what your customer encounters when you view your organization from the position of leadership. Putting yourself in the customer's shoes and experiencing your product from the consumer...

Aug 20, 2020

Jody and I discuss the best ways to deal with bad days at work.


Inspired by our recent conversation with Millennial Whisperer, Chris Tuff, there are healthy perspectives we can embrace relative to our jobs. One of them involves the idea 30% of most jobs will not excite our passion while the remaining 70% will. In...

Aug 13, 2020

Chris Tuff joins the show to discuss his road to success.

A Vanderbilt graduate, Chris talks about lessons learned in his early career and how they shaped his path moving forward. An accomplished digital marketer, investor, and business development leader, Chris is not only a pioneer in his field but a voice in tune...

Aug 11, 2020

Today, Jody and I discuss my first book release called How’s the Culture in Your Kingdom? Lessons from a Disney Leadership Journey.

As I explain, the book dives deep into my experiences at Disney and lessons learned over 26 years of leadership. Some of the chapters cover topics like training, organization vision, how...

Aug 6, 2020

Huda Idress joins us today to share her international educational and entrepreneurial journey.

Huda was raised in Saudi Arabia by Pakistani parents. She moved to Toronto to pursue her education as an Industrial Engineer.  With a desire to work in health care and have an impact on the world, Huda started down a road that...